Product Name: Natamycin
Appearance: White Powder
Certificate: ISO9001, HALAL, KOSHER, SGS
Natamycin, what is named pimaricin and Natacyn also. Natamycin is a naturall antifungal agent, what is produced during fermentation by the bacterium Streptomyces natalensis. It has a very lower solubility in water, but it has higher effects. Natamycin's minimum inhibitory concentration is less than 10 ppm for most molds.
1. Natamycin works on food industry as a hurdle to fungal outgrowth in dairy and other foods products more than 10 years
1) Use Natamycin in food products via an aqueous suspension
2) It is used as surface preservative for certain cheese and dried sausage products in European Union
2. Natamycin has a good anti-mildew effect on Cake, meat products, salad drinks, baked goods and other fields
3. Natamycin is also used to treat fungal infections, what is applied topically as a cream, in eye drops, or (for oral infections) in a lozenge.
Such as Fusarium, Candida, Aspergillus, Penicillium and Cephalosporium.