English name: Citicoline, CDP choline
CAS NO: 987-78-0
Molecular weight: 488.32
Molecular formula: C14H26N4O11P2
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Packing specification: 25kg/barrel
Storage: Stay away from light and heart, keep sealed
Citicoline is a relatively inexpensive general medicine. It is a metabolic activator that can promote brain cell respiration and brain function, promote recovery, enhance the function of the ascending network activation system, and reduce cerebrovascular resistance.
CDP choline is a nucleoside derivative. It can enhance the brainstem network structure, especially the function of the ascending network structure activation system closely related to consciousness, enhance the function of the pyramidal system, improve motor paralysis and cerebral circulation. By increasing the blood flow of the brain and reducing the blood flow resistance of the brain. It can promote brain material metabolism. It has a certain effect on promoting the recovery of brain function.
1. Mainly used for acute traumatic brain injury and disturbance of consciousness after brain surgery.
2. It can be used for ischemic cerebrovascular disease, vascular dementia, tinnitus and neurological deafness.
3. Impairment of consciousness in the acute phase of cerebral infarction.
4. Contribute to the recovery of upper and lower limb function of patients with stroke sequelae and hemiplegia after stroke.
5. It can also be applied to coma and disturbance of consciousness caused by acute poisoning, infection and large-area cerebral infarction.