Product Name: Vitamin B12
Cas No.: 68-19-9
Molecular formula: C63H88CoN14O14P
Molecular weight: 1355.37
Appearance: Red crystalline powder
Grade: Food/Pharmaceutical grade
Vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, is a polycyclic compound containing trivalent cobalt. 4 reduced pyrrole rings are joined together to become a corrin macrocycle (similar to porphyrin), and it is the only metal containing Elements of vitamins. Vitamin B12 is a red crystalline powder, odorless and tasteless, slightly soluble in water and ethanol, most stable under pH 4.5-5.0 weak acid conditions, decomposed in strong acid (pH<2) or alkaline solution, and may be damaged to a certain extent when exposed to heat .
1.Vitamin B12 can be used in pharmaceutical industry.
2.Vitamin B12 can be used in food industry.
3.Vitamin B12 can be used in feed industry.
4.Vitamin B12 can be used in cosmetic industry
1. Promote methyl transfer
2. Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, keep the body's hematopoietic function in a normal state, prevent pernicious anemia; maintain the health of the nervous system
3. In the form of coenzyme, it can increase the utilization rate of folic acid and promote the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
4. It has the function of activating amino acids and promoting the biosynthesis of nucleic acid, which can promote the synthesis of protein. It plays an important role in the growth and development of infants and young children.
5. Metabolize fatty acids, so that fat, carbohydrates and protein are properly used by the body
6. Eliminate irritability, concentrate attention, enhance memory and sense of balance
7. It is an indispensable vitamin for the healthy function of the nervous system and participates in the formation of a lipoprotein in the nervous tissue